Thursday, December 27, 2007

Well Hello to all again... How was everyones holiday? Good I hope

Mine was pretty fun, althought it isn't really over yet. Everyone on my side was up for christmas, mom, dad, my younger brother, my older brother and his family, and even Nana.

I had a very interesting shadow all day, my niece who is 4 was like "Aunt Marie, guess what... Aunt Marie I can pour milk, can i help? Aunt Marie I've flipped Pancakes before can I do it? Aunt Marie What are you doing, can i help? Aunt Marie can we watch a movie? Aunt Marie my feet still itch can we put on more lotion?" It made for a very eventful day. I enjoyed it till about 5pm when i just wanted to rest, fortunatly she found someone else who felt like listening to her play by play of lady and the tramp.

All in all it was a good day, but like I said the fun isn't over yet. This weekend my hubby and me and going to the other side of PA to see his family, and do christmas again. It is a long drive, but we will be there a few days. It always seems like the time goes so slow, but i guess it is ok, cause we don't see them too often.

Having off four days kinda messes you up for work. Cause then I am back for three days, only to be off for four more days. To bad i don't really get to relax for any of them. Hopefully I will eventually.

Anyone got any good new years plans? or resolutions?

No comments: