Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday...

Well, last week was a new experience for me. Working Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30 was very interesting. It was totally differently to be able to leave on time every day! With a nice short 20 minute drive home, I was home by five every night! It was really nice!




I love my little bathroom sized office. I have one window and a door that locks behind me. :) And in keeping with Marie style weather, for some reason it stays nice a warm in my little box. (You won't hear me complaining) They only downside from the warm box, is about 3:30-4:00 it starts to feel nice and cozy like nap time. That is usually the time I do any last ventureing out to the printer or other places downstairs for the fresh air.




And can I say having off on the weekend with my husband was wonderful. Of couse he doesn't get off every weekend, but it was still nice to have two days of whatever time with him. (Mind you we ended up cleaning, and going to a party so we weren't home much, but it was still nice) Not to mention evenings, every evening with him this past week.




Sunday was an interesting day too. Wasn't feeling too great, and we completely slept in waaaay too late. Don't know what happend to the alarm?! But later that day I did a shoot for a family, it was great, didn't take long, and I loved most of the pictures.


Here are some of my favorites: (I hope this works)




Sorry if they are pixally, i was trying to load them small. Anyway, it is nice to have the free time to do my own work for friends and family!

So If anyone wants photos of something or another, you know how to look me up!

Thats it for now, before this become to long to read!

Love ya all!

4 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Congrats! So glad to hear that the first week went well. Will look forward to hearing more about what you do all day long - besides wander to the copier to stay awake :)

timb said...

Hey, I love the new look of your blog. I almost found you a Hello Kitty pez dispenser yesterday when Lily and I were at the story, the box was full of bunnies though and no kitty's.

{This was after we saw the bear}.

Hey, did you check out my "Secret Agent Man" post?

Ray Bertolet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ray Bertolet said...

Glad to hear that your office is toasty....I am sure it will remind you of those warm days on Guam.

The photos look great!