Monday, September 10, 2007

New Work, New Outlook

Well today I start my new job. Ironically, on Saturday when I left my old job I almost cried. :( I will miss it, at least making the little kids laugh everyday. Not the rest of the junk that goes on. Oh well, I guess that was a good 6 1/2 years. I still hope to do photography of course on my own. I have my background ready to go, but no good lighting system, so if it is bright out, then I can do it in my living room, but if not too bad.

I don't know why I am so nervous this morning. I guess cause I don't want to mess up. But I already got the job, so I really shouldn't be this nervous. I think it is starting somthing new so fast, I am not good at change, and already my brain has said what if this doesn't work out then what. I chose not to listen to that, but i still heard it. Oh well, I guess nervousness is a part of life.

Well I gotta go get ready for work. Whoohoo!

2 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

SOOOOO? How did it go? I thought about you on Monday and today, and prayed for you!

Can't wait to hear about it!

Ray Bertolet said...

I too have been thinking a praying for you. I know all to well that change doesn't go well. I do remember a day many years ago when you departed for Guam wishing you could stay. Three years later, needing to make a trip to the state you wished you could stay on Guam.....You will learn to enjoy, resistant is fultile.