Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Work, Work, and Extra Work

Ok, so it really isn't that much work, but working 8:30-4:30 everyday and then starting up my own business definitally isn't workless.

I recently got a business checking account so I can keep my earnings and spendings seperate from my personal money. Hopefully soon, I will get my website up. I am still looking into things with that.

Well I booked a wedding for the summer. Acctually it is just there resception cause they are doing a destination wedding, but they want similar stuff as a wedding cause there are more people who can come to the resception that don't get to see the wedding. I met with the couple this week to talk about what they needed/wanted. I was so nervious, I haven't really figured out my prices totally. I don't want to rip people off, but I do want to make a profit. But things went well and I just need to draw up an offical contract for me and them to sign.

Well back to regular work, and anyone who needs photos take or knows anyone who does feel free to pass my name around.

Love ya all

2 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Need to schedule LadyBug's 9th b'day pics with you - not going back to "you know where!" How's early to mid May for you?

Anonymous said...

Hi Marie, It's Donna, Missy's aunt with all the kids and Steph's mom. Wondering if you'd like the job of photographing Stephanie's baby shower (end of June???) and her wedding Next May 16,2009? We'll have to talk. I'm on myspace as Momma Dukes usaf mom of twins. See ya... Donna