Monday, April 21, 2008

Adventures

Well, this past weekend I didn't do a whole lot of interesting things. Just some planting and oil change for the car. A little bit of cleaning, but not nearly what I wanted to do.

BUT, the weekend before my Hubby and me went down to visit my parents. We went down Friday night and came back Sunday afternoon. So that gave us all day Saturday to have adventures. So Saturday we drove over to Assitique MD to see the wild horses. It was kinda cold and windy, don't let the photo of my hubby looking warm fool you, it was cold! Afterwards, we did a drive by! lol, ok not what you may first think.... There is this little town called Berlin that has old looking store fronts and all brick. Well my mom told me that they used it in the film "Runaway Bride" as the little town! Well of course I had to see for myself... TOTALLY COOL!!

Anyway, enjoy the photos!













No comments: