Monday, March 24, 2008

Well I hope everyone had a great holiday! Me and my hubby didn't do much in terms of visiting people. He was working on Friday and Saturday, so we didn't really go anywhere. Plus we had sunday school teaching on sunday.

Friday I went to visit my nana for lunch. She cooked me a whole meal?! Roast beef, mashed potatoes, corn, asparagus (which i don't eat, hence the corn), and of course dessert, strawberrys and ice cream. Not to mention she sent a chocolate cake home with me! Oh my goodness.

Saturday I went to visit a girlfriend who just had a baby the same day my niece was born. She was a cutie, a bit smaller than my niece thought. Kinda gave me the baby bug again. I was trying really hard not to let it get to me, but it did. Someday....

Sunday we did sunday school for 2 & 3 year olds. We only had six kids, but I think some of them had some candy before church! They were a bit more wound up than usual. I was complete exhausted afterwards. Part way into the morning, a mom dropped off her kid, and she looked a little worried. At that moment it kinda looked a little out of control, but really it wasn't. Right near the end, one of the little guys was really upset for his mom. We were hoping to just calm him down, but he was really upset. So we went to page his parents, well in the midst of him screaming mommy, i heard him say potty. I asked him did he need to go to the potty, he said yes and stopped screaming! Poor guy! He just needed to go potty! I felt so bad for him!

Since there was nothing else to do, and family is too far to visit, I took a good long nap yesterday after all my adventures. Whew. And back to work today.... exciting

Oh I almost forgot! I got my LLC papers back on saturday! I am officially a Limited Liability Company! Whoohoo! I am so excited! Next step a website!

2 comments:

Ray Bertolet said...

How comes you got the chocolate cake? I like chocolate cake too.

The Gang's Momma! said...

Congrats on your LLC. And great job with the 2's and 3's - I heard it was crazy down there :) You guys are brave souls!