Thursday, February 5, 2009

so anyway...

Ok so I have been quite lax in my writing, which I want to try and keep up more often. . . . But on the same token I don't really have much new and exciting to blog about. I guess I live a pretty uneventful life. hmm. 

Well February is here and as per tradition Jason and I went to the car show. Usually we are accompanied by my younger brother, but this year he is busy getting ready for his wedding. So we took a friend of ours. Always a fun time though. (Pictures to come)

And of course the most fun of all Remy learned a new trick! So now his range of abilities is: Sit, down (lay), dance, speak, Shake, high Five, leave it, drop it, and DEAD! Hopefully I can attach the video when I get home. 

Anyway I guess that is the excitement for now... More to come later.
Love ya all!

No comments: