Friday, August 8, 2008

Oh so Romantic



Once again, I hope you enjoy my photo sharing! I have TONS more from this wedding, many of which I still haven't edited, but I thought I would save you all the time. I started out with about 600 photos from this 6 hour event. Ok ok so i have a bit of a trigger finger, better to over shoot then under shoot i think anyway.
So the family is coming up this weekend. I am so excited to see everyone, especially the nieces. They get big while I am not looking. The oldest will be 5 this sunday! We are going to all do family photos at my house, and dinner. So look for those photos to come soon. And with all the babies being born around me hopefully I will be doing photos of some of them soon too. We shall see.
Anyway, see you all later, hope you enjoyed the post today!
Love ya!

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Gorgeous! love the one of the little girls - how cute are they?