Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fun Filled 4th

I guess it is time to blog without photos for a change. I hope everyone had a good holiday! We had some local famous radio ladies over for the 4th (ok so they are our friends) It was nice, nothing major going on, has some Wii sports challenges. Which I should have won, but I was cheated out of it. :) Kidding. ok so I did win the baseball game, but I really wanted to win at bowling.

Anyway, both me and my hubby had off on Saturday the 5th! WHOOHOO! Nothing planned for that day except laundry day. Well around 12 lunchtime, the neighbor came over to borrow our wrench, and invited us for food at 3! Awesome! Apparently he had gone shopping for dinner when he was hungry. oops. So he had 2 rack of ribs, clams, chicken wings, and corn on the cob! Keep in mind that the only him and his wife (expecting a child) live next door. So they had a few people show up for food besides us.

Then the neighbor to the left of them who just moved in was having a party too. So we were all out on our back decks partying together. We played games in there yard and ate from there chocolate fountain, and they came over and listened to the phillies game and at ribs at our party. Pretty funny stuff. This went on pretty much till it was dark. So it was quite interesting, met some new people.

Anyway, I guess that is about it for now, I will hopefully have some new photos up soon. I have several sittings coming and a wedding, and I just did a baby shower that I am still editing. I had a bit of a trigger finger for that, I got about 200 shots. heehee. And I hate to get rid of any of them, only some of the out of focus ones.

Hope everyone it well! Keep posting, I enjoy reading them all!

No comments: