Monday, June 16, 2008

Softball, photos and more

Well Once again, I am back to blog about the photos I have been taking. But first I will say I have been soo busy! Softball all over the place! Tons of games, and we can't seem to get anywhere, we win one, we lose the next. Although I think we have a winning record, but I really don't remember, it has all been a crazy blur. Along with family in town, graduation parties, birthdays... ect. CRAZY!

Whew, well this weekend I did some shoots for my business you know. Did some cutiepies! Only planned on one sitting this weekend, but my other friend had a dance recital so I squeezed her in the day too. FUN STUFF! Enjoy!







1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Hey, we know some of those cuties! Great shots. Especially the huggy, black and white one.