Thursday, August 23, 2007

Well here goes

Well i am not the greatest writer, or speller for that matter. But I thought maybe it would be nice to share my thoughts with people who might read them. So I don't know really where to start, but maybe I should start with stuff about me.

My hubby and I have been married just about a year now. And I love it! We have been together for almost 5 years now, which seems like a long time, but only because it goes so fast. I have two brothers, one a cool pastor with a great family, and the other an awesome mechanic. Mom and Dad live in Delaware doing church planting and pastoral work. Someday I hope they move closer, but that is definitally better than 10,000 miles. Mom and Dad in law live about 5 hours away in a tinie tiny town, with one traffic light. For those of you who don't know, I am from all over. I was born in reading, lived in that area for about 13 years. Moved to Guam, where i lived for about 8 years, and still consider an awesome place to live even if it is so far away! Now i live in Schwenksville, with my husband.

My husband is a chef, and also does random autoCAD designing on the side. Loves his mac, and anyone with a mac. Also couldn't do with out his nintendo. Which i am ok with cause he is not a super sports freak so, thats nice. But is does like nascar, which i am getting in to, how can you blame me, cars going at 100+ miles per hour in a circle. :) heehee, no it is fun to watch, but also good to nap too.

I am currently looking for a better job. Right now i work at Sears Portrait, which is so fun, but the company is not fun anymore. WAY to stressful, so i feel that it is time to move on. Find something better for our family.

Anyway, i think that is is for today, but be prepared for my random blogging. I may have photos, poems, how i am feeling, and whatever else my fingers feel like typing. I hope you enjoy!

Love ya
Marie

5 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Welcome to the insanity, you nut :) great start - can't wait to read more! Maybe I'll start a support group for bloggers at CLC. We could use it, huh?!

Loved having lunch with you - sure made Judah's day, too!

Looking forward to more reading . . .

timb said...

Whooo Hooo, welcome the blog world. Two hours up and running and your already have more comments then me. ;)

Hope you have fun. Thanks for the link, BTW I posted a link on my blog for you too.

timb said...

...er...resistance is futile... you will blog...

timb said...

What do you think of my profile picture?

Does Jason have a blog, I'll link to his too.

timb said...

Hey if you are looking for some Star Trek desktops to post, or use, I found this here.

I hope you can get your Mac thing working for the pictures.